Ignition South West Inc is a registered not for profit association made up of local south west car enthusiasts. Our objectives are to :-
- To maintain an interest in all forms of motor vehicle.
- To encourage good fellowship between various groups of motor vehicle owners.
- To promote interest in, and participation in, all forms of motor sports and promote affiliation with state and national bodies associated with motor sports.
- To promote safety in motor vehicle maintenance and operation.
- To promote road safety for all motor vehicles, passengers and road users.
- To organise events in order to raise money for other charity organisations.
Our last Auto Show on 28th October 2018 at the Leschaenault Recreation Grounds was a huge success raising $20,000.00 for Little Sparks WA Inc. Since our first show in 2012 this event has raised over $160,000 for childrens charities, enriching the lives of sick and terminally ill children throughout the South-West region.
Our Auto Show is a family orientated event with a kids play area including bouncy castles and rides. We attracted over 300 vehicles of all vintages, shapes, styles and sizes, with families bringing cars and bikes from as far afield as Perth, Albany, Wagin and Geraldton. We have a strong stance against “hooning” and our Auto Show is proof that the car community can get together and do great things for our community as a whole.
If you needing any more information in regards to the event please feel free to email us at email@example.com
Our 2019 is gearing up to be another amazing family event and we hope that we see you there!